Hello and welcome. You will find a few Semantic Web related fragments (many of them are written in Japanese with some English summaries), as well as Japanese art related articles.
Table of Contents
- Recent activities include:
New book Semantic HTML/XHTML is published.
- Music, Arts and Books
- English Information on Japan
- Internet and Semantic Web
Detailed Table of Contents
Arts and books
Metadata and Semantic Web
Some RDF applications, basically in Japanese with some English summaries.
- Weblog style memo (Japanese)
- Some OWL vocabulary proposal and trial
- Semantic Web (mostly in Japanese)
- Embedding metadata in XHTML and extracting them as RDF
- Geo vocabulary and its applications
- An introduction to RDFical
- Image description with FOAF and RSS
- Image Description 'roundtrip'
- RDF concert calendar in Tokyo
- Exif2RDF metadata extraction
- Exif data description vocabulary
- Web based RSS feed reder
English Information on Japan
This section has not been updated for a long time.